- Choose best business entity for your business's advantage.
- Check your available Assumed Name.
- Apply for EIN - Tax ID
- Register State Sales Tax Permit
- Register State Unemployment Tax
- Be your Registered Agent
- Special discount offer for Online Quickbooks for your business.
- Fast, easy and save time. Save money on your business Bookkeeping.
Different states have different sales tax rates. Generally, Texas sales tax rate is 8.25%.
- Pay sales tax as needed monthly or quarterly.
- State Workforce Unemployment report for W-2 employees (quarterly)
- Franchise Tax
- Form 941, Employer’s QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return, W-2 employees.
Due Date: Jan 31, Apr 30, July 31, Oct 31.
- Form 944, Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return, W-2 employees, less than $1000 due. Due Date Jan. 31.
- Form 940, Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA), if $500 or less. Due Date Jan. 31. Otherwise pay quarterly.
- E-file Form W-2 filing by Jan. 31 for employees.
- E-file Form 1099 Misc. filing by Jan. 31 for contractors.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
Copyright © 2016-2023 Better Life Decisions by Tiffany, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
All information on this website is for general information only. There is no implied, legal, tax advice or financial guidance for any personal or business situation. Don't hesitate to get in touch with a Tax Professional and Insurance Agent for your specific situation.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder