- A long-term direct loan program from the SBA.
- Apply directly on sba.gov
- 3.75% APR for business in 30 years.
- 1st payment deferred 1 year.
- Retain receipts and contracts for all loan funds spent for 3 years.
- Eligible applicants for an EIDL can receive a maximum $10,000 emergency grant as long as the funds is availble.
- Donot have to repay the grant. However, the $10,000 grant will be subtracted from the PPP loan forgiveness amount.
- To support small businesses to keep workers on the payroll.
- Apply directly through your business bank (your lender).
- 1% APR in 2 years or 5 years
- Forgiven if all employee retention criteria are met and funds used for eligible expenses.
- Retain payroll records and receipts for 3 years.
- Payments are deferred 10 months after the end of the covered period for the borrower's loan forgiveness (either 8 weeks or 24 weeks)
-Sole proprietorship, independent contractor
-Partnership, S corporation, C-corporation not more than 300 employees.
-Business started before January 31, 2020.
-Landlord, Real Estate, Rental Properties, Lost Rents
- More update information and questions please go directly to sba.gov
Copyright © 2016-2021 Better Life Decisions by Tiffany, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
All information on this website is for general information only. There is no implied, legal, tax advice or financial guidance for any personal or business situation. Don't hesitate to get in touch with a Tax Professional and Insurance Agent for your specific situation.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder