* Has no dependents * Is a full-time student with one W-2 (Proof w/Student ID) * Is a US citizen or Green Card holder * Was under the age of 24 at the end of 2020.
* Has no dependents * One or two W-2s Only * Is a US citizen or Green Card holder ** Extra charges for extra Forms or extra information
* Our quotes are after 35% OFF!
These Special Promotions expire May 31st, 2021
Please fill out this form and gather all your needed documents before you come to our tax office to save time. This is a guideline which does not include all documents. We do not share your information with anyone without your approval.
Por favor llene éste formulario y reúna todo los documentos necesarios antes de venir a nuesta oficina de impuestos para ahorrar tiempo. No compartimos su información con nadie sin su aprobación.
As a good resident, we know our rights, our responsibilities, our benefits and we do it right! Every year the Internal Revenue Service random check individual and business tax returns. The IRS has the right to audit anyone. No one knows who will be audited. When it happens, you will receive an IRS letter explaining the discrepancies found in your tax return. The fees to hire an Enrolled Agent, Attorney or CPA to represent you during an Audit process might cost $1,000 to $10,000 or more depending on the specific situation.
All a submitted tax return means is that the Internal Revenue Service has reviewed your tax return and agreed with your calculations. Although the audit process generally begins three to four months after the filing deadline, the IRS can audit a return up to three years after it is received.
To alleviate the frustration and stress of a possible Audit, A TIFFANY TAX would love to represent our Clients in helping resolve their possible issue with the IRS:
Join our Audit Protection Program:
A TIFFANY TAX will represent you through the completion of an income tax audit process which might cost $1,000 to $10,000 as well as receive FREE unlimited tax consultation during the purchased tax year which cost at least $160/hr.
Please ask for more details when you file your tax return with us!
- Worry Free - Peace of Mind - Enjoy life
This is a frustrating and depressing time.
Don't know what happened or why?
What should you do?
* Be calm! Gather all your tax documents and IRS letters.
* A TIFFANY TAX will do our best to assist you!
* Fee varies depending on the specific situation.
* IRS Penalty and Interest rates are different every year, the average is 4% Penalty and 4% Interest. Beginning April 1, 2018 the Interest Rate was 5%.
* IRS can review tax returns submitted in the last three years in an audit but can review up to six years. There is no time limit for criminal violations or Fraud.
* Cheating on a Tax Return can be construed as Tax Fraud and you could be convicted and sentenced to prison!
File Taxes The Smart Way With A TIFFANY TAX. Tiffany has been volunteering and helping others with their tax returns for more than 20 years. Relying on her education and her Electrical Engineering degree, Tiffany is accurate, precise, and helps you get the $ MAXIMUM REFUND you deserve. We’re dedicated to our clients and we've represented them in audits with the IRS.
Individual Tax - Small Business Tax
We can help you enroll in Oscar and other Health Insurance plans to protect you and your family.
We assist seniors to enroll in Medicare Advantage Health Insurance, or Medigap to provide more coverage.
If you own your own business and are tired of keeping track of your expenses, our bookkeeping services can help. Yes, we can help you so you can have more time to grow your business or to spend with your family. We provide bookkeeping services for small businesses, as well as business tax services.
- Protect yourself. Learn to plan and save for emergencies such as Terminal Illness, Chronic Illness or Critical Illness.
- Protect your loved ones.
- Investment, Retirement, Long Term Care and Education Funds.
- Tax FREE.
- Spanish Translation/Interpreting Services.
- Vietnamese Translation/Interpreting Services.
* (Need to schedule ahead)
Usted estaría exento del requisito de idioma inglés, aunque tendría que presentar el examen de educación cívica si:
Tiene 50 años de edad o más y tiene su residencia permanente legal de los Estados Unidos por 20 años
Tiene 55 años de edad o más y tiene su residencia permanente legal de los Estados Unidos por 15 años
+++ Edad 65 o más y vivió como residente permanente durante al menos 20 años, se le dará una prueba de educación cívica simplificada.
Copyright © 2016-2021 Better Life Decisions by Tiffany, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
All information on this website is for general information only. There is no implied legal or tax advice, or any financial guidance for any personal situation. Please contact a Tax Professional and/or Insurance Agent for your specific situation.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder