Signed in as:
* Walk-in is welcome; however, there might be a line and waiting. Would you please schedule an appointment to save time?
15102 Jones Maltsberger Rd., Suite 102, San Antonio, Texas 78247
08:00 am – 07:00 pm
1 - Did you know that you might have to pay penalties and interest if you owe IRS more than $1000 by the end of the year? https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc306
2 - Simple tool to release your stress! Guide you to avoid possible later Audits from IRS.
3 - Save you hundreds of dollars of bookkeeping software.
4 - So easy to use! Save you hundreds of stress hours. It could save you thousands of taxes with guided tax deductions.
5 - One-time purchase for a whole year. 61% OFF Now! Save an extra $10 with coupon code "HAPPY10" by Dec. 31st, 2023.
6 - Special design for a Simple Small business and pay yourself a salary.
7 - Keep track of Monthly Income and Expenses as Self-employed or Sole Proprietor.
8 - Help you know the money owed and estimated tax quarterly payments to avoid penalties and interest.
9 - Help you to report for PPP and SBA EIDL programs.
A TIFFANY TAX guarantees 100% satisfaction to our clients who use our tax, bookkeeping, or insurance services. We always continue to improve our performance each day to exceed our client's expectations. For this reason, we have established a culture of support for our team members. Our staff's knowledge and expertise continue to grow to provide a better product and experience to you, our client.
* 100% Trusted Tax Service, Secure and Confidential.
* 100% Accurate in all of our services: Tax Service, Bookkeeping, Insurance, and Translation services.
* Fastest and Safest, FREE E-file both Federal and State Income Tax Returns.
* Guaranteed Maximum Tax Refund for You.
* 100% Guaranteed Estimated Cost with no hidden fees.
* 100% Refund: We are willing to amend your tax return if we are at fault when filing it. There will be no additional charge or 100% refund of your fees.
* Free Double-Check of Your Prior Tax Return.
- Enrolled Agent (EA) status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and CPAs, have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted regarding which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients.
- General Lines (Life, Accident, Health, and HMO) TX Insurance License.
Tiffany has always been good at math. She won several High School Math Competitions in St. Louis, MO. Tiffany graduated from the University of Missouri with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and began her career at Spirit AeroSystems from 2003 to 2014.
She has always been passionate about helping others and has been assisting others in preparing their income taxes for over 20 years. Tiffany and her team want to advise their clients in their financial planning to reach and surpass their monetary goals for an enjoyable retirement.
Tiffany has been honored to be a volunteer in the San Antonio VITA program since 2016 until now.
FREE Tax Returns at VITA program: Free Tax Preparation for income $55,000 or below. A TIFFANY TAX is not associated with VITA and is not responsible for any questions about the VITA program. Please contact the VITA program directly if you have any questions. Thank you.
Call the United Way Helpline at 2-1-1
Copyright © 2016-2023 Better Life Decisions by Tiffany, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
All information on this website is for general information only. There is no implied, legal, tax advice or financial guidance for any personal or business situation. Don't hesitate to get in touch with a Tax Professional and Insurance Agent for your specific situation.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder