Signed in as:
The Treasury Department and IRS has officially announced:
A - Filing & Tax Payment Deadline for Individuals Extended to May 17, 2021 for ALL United States citizens and residents.
B - Victims of severe winter storms will have until June 15, 2021, to file various individual and business tax returns and make tax payments. Victims at these locations:
1 - Texas
2 - Louisiana
3 - Oklahoma
*** Please check your State and Local for other State and Local tax returns due date.
1 - Did you know that you might have to pay penalty and interest if you owe IRS more than $1000 by the end of the year? https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc306
2 - Simple tool to release your stress. Guide you to avoid possible later Audit from IRS.
3 - Save you hundreds of dollars of bookkeeping software.
4 - So easy to use. Save you hundreds of stress hours. Could save you thousands of tax with guided tax deductions.
5 - One time purchase for a whole year. 61% OFF Now! Save extra $10 with coupon code "HAPPY10" by Dec. 31st, 2021.
6 - Special design for Simple Small business and pay yourself salary.
7 - Keep track of Monthly Income and Expenses as Self-employed or Sole Proprietor.
8 - Help you aware of money owe and estimated tax quarterly payments to avoid penalty and interest.
9 - Help you to report for PPP and SBA EIDL programs.
We are sorry that we currently don't do walk-in!
Please schedule appointment to meet in person.
We currently provide virtual tax preparation services over phone/text/email/Skype/Facebook messenger.
You can email us tax related documents at email@example.com or drop off your information at our office under office's door.
A TIFFANY TAX guarantees 100% satisfaction to our clients who use our tax, bookkeeping or insurance services. We always continue to improve our performance each day to exceed our client’s expectations. For this reason, we have established a culture of support for our team members. Our staff's knowledge and expertise continues to grow to provide a better product and experience to you, our client.
* 100% Trusted Tax Service, Secure and Confidential.
* 100% Accurate in all of our services: Tax Service, Bookkeeping, Insurance and Translation services.
* Fastest and Safest, FREE E-file both Federal and State Income Tax Returns.
* Guaranteed Maximum Tax Refund for You.
* 100% Guaranteed Estimated Cost with no hidden fees.
* 100% Refund: We are willing to amend your tax return if we are at fault when filing it. There will be no additional charge or 100% refund of your fees.
* Free Double Check of Your Prior Tax Return.
- Enrolled Agent (EA) status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and CPAs, have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.
- Has volunteered her tax services at San Antonio VITA sites in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
- General Lines (Life, Accident, Health and HMO) TX Insurance License.
Tiffany has always been good in math. She won several High School Math Competitions in St. Louis, MO. Tiffany graduated from the University of Missouri with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and began her career at Spirit AeroSystems.
She always had a passion to help others and has been assisting others prepare their income taxes for more than 20 years. Tiffany and her team want to advise their clients in their financial planning to reach and surpass their monetary goals for an enjoyable retirement.
Office Hours are subject to change.
15102 Jones Maltsberger Rd., Suite 102, San Antonio, Texas 78247
09:00 am – 05:30 pm
FREE Tax Returns at VITA program: Free Tax Preparation for income $55,000 or below. Please contact the VITA program directly if you have any questions. A TIFFANY TAX is not associated with VITA and is not responsible for any questions about VITA program. Thank you.
Call the United Way Helpline at 2-1-1
Meet Tiffany Duong every Monday from 10 am to 2 pm during tax season only. Virtual Only!
Jewish Community Center
12500 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78231
Copyright © 2016-2021 Better Life Decisions by Tiffany, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
All information on this website is for general information only. There is no implied legal or tax advice, or any financial guidance for any personal situation. Please contact a Tax Professional and/or Insurance Agent for your specific situation.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder